SARL LE M MARTIN HÔTEL
Lot 8 Residence Sunrise View – Cul de Sac – 97150 Saint-Martin
Email : email@example.com
RCS GUADELOUPE 852 665 470
Limited liability company with a share capital of 3.000 €.
Telephone: +590 690 565376
Webmaster / Website design: Patrick RASOANAIVO
Hosting and publishing: SCALEWAY
Company : SCALEWAY
Legal form: Simplified joint stock company (SAS)
HEAD OFFICE : 8 Rue de la Ville l’Evêque, 75008 Paris – France
SHARE CAPITAL : 214 410,50
RCS : PARIS 433 115 904
Intracommunity VAT : FR 22 424 761 419
+33 (0)1 84 13 00 00
In application of the law 78-17 of January 6, 1978, it is recalled that the personal data which are requested from the Customer are necessary for the treatment of his reservation and the establishment of the invoices, in particular.
This data is processed and intended for the Hotel and may be communicated to its partners, if any, responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of reservations and the Customer’s stay.
In addition, the Hotel may send its customers its newsletter, promotional offers and a satisfaction questionnaire following their hotel stay by e-mail.
The processing of information communicated through the Hotel’s website has been declared to the CNIL.
The Customer has, in accordance with national and European regulations in force, a permanent right of access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to the information concerning him.
This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the methods defined on the Hotel’s website.
This privacy statement refers to our website and the online booking process. All personal information provided will be treated with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
- If you make a reservation online, we collect and process your information in accordance with our contractual obligation to perform the processes.
- Any other information that is not required to make an online reservation will be collected and/or processed on the basis of consent; your explicit consent will be sought and you will have the right to accept or decline to provide us with such information. For example, we will only include you in our mailing list if you have subscribed to it.
If you decide to make an online reservation on our site, you will be directed to a booking engine provided by our partner, PAYline. All information is sent securely and is protected from disclosure to third parties. PAYline is PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certified.
- Information is collected to facilitate the online booking process, to offer additional services when you consent to these offers and/or to help us improve this process for your future use.
- When you have subscribed to our mailing list, this information is collected to keep you informed of news and special offers.
- To complete the online reservation process, we require all information marked with an asterisk, including your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card information needed to pay for the room. We will collect any other data you wish to share, such as special requirements.
- During the online booking process, we will ask for your consent to use your contact information for purposes other than your booking, such as special offers or other communications.
- When you subscribe to our mailing list, we collect your name and email address to keep you informed of special offers or other communications.
- If you do not wish to provide the data required for the online booking procedure, as symbolized by the asterisk, you will not be able to proceed with the procedure and we advise you to contact us directly.
- If you do not wish to provide any data during the online booking process that is not required, i.e. without an asterisk, you can choose not to provide this information and it will not impact the process.
- If you do not wish to provide the information requested for services other than the reservation process, such as signing up for newsletters or special offers, you will not be able to take advantage of these services, but this will not impact the reservation process. If you initially consent and no longer wish to receive these services, you may withdraw your consent at any time by unsubscribing and contacting our Data Protection Officer, see contact information above.
- To complete or support an activity, i.e. the online booking process.
- When you have subscribed to our mailing list, or have given your consent during the online booking process, we may send you communications and special offers.
- For the establishment of usage statistics to facilitate improvements.
- Your consent will be requested for any further use.
- Our partner of on-line reservation, PAYLINE its agencies and its subsidiaries.
- We use third parties to facilitate our marketing activities, such as our mailing list.
- Legal authorities when they are obliged to do so.
We have secure storage systems and procedures in place.
- You have the right to request access to any data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request rectification of the data we hold about you.
- You have the right to request the deletion of all data about you; please note that the deletion of certain data may have an impact on our services.
- You have the right to data portability; this means that you can retrieve your data in an appropriate format.
- Where your consent is obtained to collect and process some of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, for example, you can unsubscribe from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom of the email.
- You have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
- We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or legally processed. The criteria used to determine how long your personal information may be retained include:
– The nature and type of personal information you provide to us
– The purpose for which you provide us with your personal information
– The business and operational requirements necessary to continue to provide you with the requested services or functionality.
- We may retain your information for a longer period if required by law.
- You can contact our Data Protection Officer, please see our contact details above.
- In particular, please contact us if you believe that our website or systems have collected incorrect information or if you wish to challenge any of the information collected.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the original website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize a user’s device. It allows the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time. You don’t have to enter them every time you return to the site or navigate from one page to another. There are different types of cookies, each with a different purpose. For example, some cookies are used to remember a user’s action, to identify the user or for online behavioral advertising.
- Strictly necessary cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies are essential to allow you to move around the site and use its features. We use these cookies to enable access to the services you have specifically requested.
- Performance cookies:
Performance cookies are cookies that collect information about how visitors use a website, i.e., which pages visitors go to the most. We use these cookies to collect information anonymously about the pages you have visited.
- Functional cookies:
Functional cookies are cookies that allow the site to remember the choices made by the user (name, address, language). We use these cookies to remember choices made to improve our users’ experience.
- Advertising cookies:
Advertising cookies are cookies that are used to serve ads that are more relevant to the user’s interests. They remember that a user has already visited a website. They are often related to the functionality of the site. We use these cookies to collect information about your browsing habits to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
- Customized advertising:
If you have enabled cookies on your device, we will show you relevant ads for our website. Google and third-party providers show our ads on various websites. If you have cookies enabled, you may see ads for this site on other sites.
- Third-party cookies:
We may set third-party cookies on our website. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a website and another entity sets a cookie through that website, it is a third-party cookie.
The following cookies are used on the website – to opt out of the use of these cookies, please see the section below entitled “How can consent be withdrawn to the collection of cookies?”
- Cookies Google :
Google cookies are third-party cookies controlled by Google and can be accessed by MMCréation and the hotel. For more information about Google cookies, see :
– Google Analytics is a third-party performance cookie, essential for the service, used to collect information about site usage. See more information about Google Analytics here:
– Google Remarketing is a Third Party Advertising or Personalized Advertising cookie, it is not essential for the service, it is used to deliver advertising related to your interests.
– Google Adwords is a Third Party Performance cookie, it is not essential for the service, it is used to collect statistical information about usage and conversion.
- Other Third Party Cookies :
– Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are Third Party cookies used for social network sharing, not essential for the service. They are controlled by these third parties.
– Vimeo and Youtube are third-party cookies used to provide videos, not essential for the service. They are controlled by these third parties.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for more details, see www.aboutcookies.org.
You can delete any cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, you may have to manually adjust some preferences each time you visit a website. Some services and features may not work.
If you wish to disable Google Analytics, please visit the Google Analytics disable page https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/?hl=fr
Please note that by blocking cookies, you may not be able to use all the features of this site, especially the use of the booking engine to make a reservation.
We respect your right to privacy. All personal information provided will be treated with appropriate standards of security and confidentiality, and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 and associated national legislation.
We reserve the right to modify this policy at any time and to publish changes without specific notification to users of the site.