Capitalized terms used herein without prior definition shall have the meaning set forth below:
” Customer ” means a natural person of legal age, acting for his or her own personal needs and having full legal capacity to enter into commitments hereunder.
” Terms and Conditions of Sale of the Reserved Fare ” means the specific terms and conditions of each reservation made by the Customer.
” Reservation Confirmation ” means the document summarizing the details of the reservation made by Customer, sent by the Website or the Hotel to Customer.
” Reservation Request ” means any hotel room reservation request made by Customer.
” Hotel Le MARTIN Boutique Hotel” means Le MARTIN Boutique Hotel, located at Lot 17 Les Terrasses de Cul de Sac, Cul de Sac, 97150 Saint-Martin, operated by SARL LE M MARTIN HÔTEL with a capital of €3,000, whose registered office is located at Lot 8 Résidence Sunrise View, Cul de Sac, 97150 Saint-Martin, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Registry under number 852 665 470.
” Services ” means any additional hotel room reservation service made by the Customer on the Hotel’s website.
” Hotel Website ” means the website dedicated to the Hotel accessible at the following address https://www.lemartinhotel.com.
Conditions générales de vente
Capitalized terms used herein without prior definition shall have the meaning set forth below:
- These Terms and Conditions apply to all reservations made directly with LE MARTIN Boutique Hotel or on our website
. Online reservations can be made until 12:00 noon for same day arrival.
- They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties.
- The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these general terms and conditions of sale and the terms and conditions of sale of the reserved rate available on the site
- The present general conditions of sale apply to all reservations made by internet, by email or directly by phone.
- The customer undertakes to comply with and to ensure compliance with all the provisions set out in this document, as well as with the legal and regulatory requirements.
- These general terms and conditions of sale shall prevail over any other general terms and conditions of sale not expressly approved by LE MARTIN Boutique Hôtel.
The customer acknowledges having the capacity to contract, that is to say to have the legal majority and not to be under curatorship or guardianship.
- The prices for the reservation of the services are indicated before and at the time of the reservation.
- The prices indicated are per room for the number of persons and the date(s) selected.
- Prices are confirmed to the customer in the amount including VAT, in the commercial currency of the hotel, and are valid only for the period indicated on the site.
- All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in Euros
- Unless otherwise stated, additional services (except breakfast) are not included in the price.
- The prices take into account the G.C.A.T. applicable on the day of the order and any change in the rate applicable to the G.C.A.T. will automatically be reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
- Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated at the date of the invoice.
- A reservation is validated after verification of the credit card provided. A pre-authorization file for the amount of the 1st night will be opened and closed after the departure of the client.
- The customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, that he/she does not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code.
- The sales conditions of the reserved fare specify the terms of cancellation and/or modification of the reservation.
- Reservations with prepayment cannot be modified and/or cancelled. The sums paid in advance that are the deposits will not be refunded.
- When the conditions of sale of the reserved rate allow it: the cancellation or the modification of the reservation can be made directly with the hotel, whose telephone numbers are specified on www.lemartinhotel.com
In the case of a modifiable or cancellable offer, the customer must inform the hotel:
+ 30 days before the arrival date, the cancellation is free of charge. Any change will result in a new reservation at the current rates.
+ 29 to 15 days before arrival, for any cancellation or modification the sum of 50% of the amount of the stay will be charged. Any change will result in a new reservation at the current rates.
+ 14 to the day of arrival, for any cancellation or modification the sum of 100% of the amount of the stay will be charged. In the case of an offer that cannot be modified or cancelled, the total amount of the stay with services is due.
- In case of interruption of the stay (unforeseen departure) the customer will have to pay the totality of his reservation.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the rooms are available from 4 pm on the day of arrival and the client must leave the room before 12 noon on the day of the end of the reservation. Otherwise, he will be charged an additional night.
The payment of all the services will be done directly with the hotel (except for the pre-payable reservations at the time of the reservation). The payment on the site is made by credit card and via a secure payment system.
- The customer communicates his bank details as a guarantee for the reservation, except for special conditions or rates, by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard) by indicating directly, in the zone provided for this purpose (secured entry by SSL encryption), the card number, without spaces between the digits, as well as its date of validity and the visual cryptogram.
- Payment is debited at the hotel on the day of arrival and on departure if additional services are provided, except in the case of special conditions or rates where payment is debited at the time of booking (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment is called a deposit.
- In the case of an online pre-payment rate, the deposit is debited at the time of booking.
- At the time of prepayment, the amount that is debited at the time of booking includes: the price of the accommodation, breakfast and any additional services selected by the client.
- The tourist tax and TGCA are paid at the time of booking and at the final billing.
- In the event of a no show (reservation not cancelled – client not present) the hotel will debit the client, as a lump sum, the total amount of the stay from the credit card that was given as a guarantee of the reservation.
- The credit card used for a prepayment or reservation can be requested by the reception upon arrival at the hotel.
- The hotel accepts payment by credit card (Visa, Mastercard) or cash but does not accept checks.
- In the event of force majeure, exceptional events or technical problems in the hotel that make the client’s stay impossible, the hotel will do everything in its power to find alternative accommodation, if possible in a hotel of the same or higher category. The hotel will cover the cost of accommodation (extra charge).
- The Martin Boutique Hotel shall not be held liable to the client in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals.
- In application of French regulations, the client will be asked to present an identity document upon arrival at the hotel in order to verify its origin.
- The client accepts and agrees to use the room in good faith. Also, any behavior contrary to good morals and public order will lead the hotelier to ask the client to leave the establishment without any compensation or refund if a payment has already been made.
- The hotel declines all responsibility in case of theft, loss or damage of the guests’ belongings during their stay.
- The client will be held responsible for any damage, deterioration, or act of vandalism that may occur as a result of the occupation of the premises and/or the fact that the participants and/or the personnel for whom they are responsible, as well as for any damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, viruses, or service interruptions.
- Animals are not accepted.
- The hotel is completely non-smoking, in case of non-compliance, the hotel will charge the client with a cleaning fee of 70 euros on the credit card that was given as a guarantee for the reservation.
- The hotel will not be held responsible for any temporary interruption of internet services by the service provider.
All claims must be sent by registered mail with return receipt to the MARTIN HOTEL, LOT 17 LES TERRASSES DE CUL DE SAC, CUL DE SAC, 97150 SAINT MARTIN, no later than 15 days after the departure date. After this period, no claim can be taken into account.
- The photographs presented on the site are not contractual. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphics and text used to illustrate the hotels presented give as accurate an idea as possible of the accommodation services offered, variations may occur, particularly due to changes in furniture or renovations. The customer can not claim for this fact.
- The Martin Boutique Hotel shall not be held responsible for the non-performance or improper performance of the reservation in the event of force majeure, third party action, action by the client or action by its partners, such as the unavailability of the Internet network, inability to access the website, external intrusion, computer viruses or in the event of unauthorized prepayment by the holder’s bank.
- The Martin Boutique Hotel shall not be held liable for any indirect damage resulting from the present contract, in particular operating loss, third-party damage, damage caused by the client or by its partners.
- Hyperlinks mentioning the name Le Martin Boutique hotel may lead to other sites than the www.lemartinhotel.com site, which is not responsible for the content of these sites and the services offered.
- Any reservation or payment that would be irregular, inoperative, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the customer will result in the cancellation of the order at the expense of the customer, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action against the latter.
- The Martin Boutique Hotel reserves the right, without prior notice or compensation, to temporarily or permanently close the www.lemartinhotel.com website, or the online reservation area.
- The Martin Boutique Hotel is not responsible for any damages of any kind that may result from these changes and/or from the temporary unavailability or permanent closure of all or part of the site or of the services associated with it, such as the online reservation space.
With respect to the use of the website, SARL LE M MARTIN HÔTEL is the owner of all intellectual property rights relating to the site. Unless expressly agreed in writing by Le Martin Boutique Hotel, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, exploit, distribute or use in any way whatsoever, even partially, elements present on the site, or to distribute a simple hypertext link.
The present general conditions of sale by internet can be modified and/or completed at any time by Le Martin Boutique hotel. In this case, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale by Internet will be put online by Le Martin Boutique hotel. As soon as the new version of the General Terms and Conditions of Internet Sales is published on the Internet, it will automatically apply to all customers.